Walk Behind Saws
- $1,650.00Perfect saw to transport and lift due to its small size and light weight. The small size makes it the perfect choice for small projects where cutting depth is less than 5".Ideal for cutting in difficult to access job sites, it can be utilized for very small road repair jobs Learn More
- Cutting depth capacity up to 12-3/8" with a 30" diamond blade.
- The FS 3500 G is a self-propelled floor saw ideal for small to medium patch and service jobs.
- Equipped with a 37 hp Kohler gasoline engine.
- It is lightweight, low profiled, easy to maneuver and service.
- Great solution for jobsite dust control. Eliminates dust when cutting concrete.
A small self-propelled saw perfect for cutting sidewalks, driveways, and other small repair or service work. This 24in. FS 524 walk-behind concrete saw features a patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system that provides 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates the need to grease bearings on a daily basis. Engine and bladeshaft mount system reduce vibration for better cutting. Spring-assist screw feed adjustment makes raising and lowering of the blade easy. Lift bail is standard for easy loading and unloading.Learn More
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 saw is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The lightest gas saw in the Soff-Cut range, the 150 is designed for ease of use and convenience. Features include a patented low noise blade enclosure which allows the unit to be used in residential areas with minimal disruption. In addition, the low-dust blade block system allows the saw to cut dry, and it controls the debris for easy cleanup.Learn More
A self-propelled dry-cutting gas saw ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The Husqvarna 2000 is designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. Features include a 9 hp engine with automatic compression release for easy starting, chain driven overhead cam system, superior cooling, excellent lubrication system, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity.Learn More
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4000 self-propelled gasoline saw is designed for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. Features include a 20 hp twin-cylinder engine with overhead valves, heavy-duty air cleaner, electric start, full pressure lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters and a mechanical fuel pump. Three blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.Learn More
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 2500 self-propelled dry cutting gas saw has a low noise enclosed design and is ideal for medium to heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The 2500 is designed for versatility, ease of use and high production capabilities. Three blade widths can be used, allowing for different joint widths and crack control simultaneously. Features include a 13 hp engine, halogen lighting system, electric remote key start, and a cyclone air cleaner to increase engine longevity.Learn More