- $1,650.00Perfect saw to transport and lift due to its small size and light weight. The small size makes it the perfect choice for small projects where cutting depth is less than 5".Ideal for cutting in difficult to access job sites, it can be utilized for very small road repair jobs Learn More
A small self-propelled saw perfect for cutting sidewalks, driveways, and other small repair or service work. This 24in. FS 524 walk-behind concrete saw features a patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system that provides 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates the need to grease bearings on a daily basis. Engine and bladeshaft mount system reduce vibration for better cutting. Spring-assist screw feed adjustment makes raising and lowering of the blade easy. Lift bail is standard for easy loading and unloading.Learn More
- Cutting depth capacity up to 12-3/8" with a 30" diamond blade.
- The FS 3500 G is a self-propelled floor saw ideal for small to medium patch and service jobs.
- Equipped with a 37 hp Kohler gasoline engine.
- It is lightweight, low profiled, easy to maneuver and service.
- Great solution for jobsite dust control. Eliminates dust when cutting concrete.