Knives & Scrapers
- Stainless steel blade for durability and rust resistance
- Thumb stud for easy opening
- Slim, lightweight handle for a comfortable grip
- Combination blade with both serrated and straight edges
- Tanto tip for piercing tough materials
- Liner lock secures blade in open position
- Designed for heavy duty use
- Overall Length: 7" Blade Length: 3-1/2" Closed Position Length: 4-1/2"
- Strong, durable construction combines a cast-metal core with bi-material soft panels for a sure grip
- Blade changes with the push of a button – no tools required
- Curved handle design for comfort, control and balance
- Swing-out blade storage for easy blade access
- Integrated string cutter and retractable slide
- Large hang hole for pegboard storage
- Padded thumb rest
- Overall Length: 6-5/8"
- Large 7" handle design is comfortable for extended use
- Swivels open for “no-tools” cleaning and blade changes
- Interlocking nose secures knife halves together
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Price From: $13.65
Gundlach 4" wide (Replaceable Blade) scraper angled blade holding heads, plus the razor sharp blades, provide clean shaving cutting action. Each scraper has a comfortable vinyl grip and three case hardened screws to resist slot wear and give maximum blade holding power.
The No. 690 is the standard 12" long scraper and the No. 990 is the 48" long stand-up scraper. Supplied with one blade, installed backwards for safety.Learn More