The Chas E. Phipps Tech / SDS Documents system is a search service to product information for the Concrete, Finishes, Masonry and Thermal and Moisture Protection Divisions. All documents are in pdf format and have been compiled from manufacturer websites.
TERMS AND DISCLAIMER: ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM IS DONE SO AT THE USER’S DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY OR CONTENT OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM, WHICH DOCUMENTS MAY BE AMENDED, CORRECTED OR SUPERSEDED FROM TIME-TO-TIME BY THE MANUFACTURER. USERS ARE CAUTIONED TO ALWAYS CONSULT THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER DOCUMENTS. USERS AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR (1) THE CONTENT OF ANY DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR CHANGES IN ANY DOCUMENTS, OR (2) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND/OR COSTS) ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR OTHERWISE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S USE OR VIEWING OF SAID DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM.
A lightweight, one-component, high-strength, polymer-modified, silica-fume-enhanced repair mortar with an integral corrosion inhibitor. Incorporates microscopic glass-bead technology for excellent workability and superior finishing. Advantages: Light microscopic beads - hangs without sagging.
Working Time: 20-30 minutes
- Non-sag consistency able to be placed in 2" thick lifts
- Readily sculpted, shaved, and finished to match existing substrate
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- Low shrinkage produces stable, durable bond
- Lightweight microscopic beads improve vertical and overhead workability
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability