Since 1921, The Chas. E. Phipps Company has been Committed to your Success
The Chas. E. Phipps Company distributes concrete repair materials, sealants, coatings and various building specialties to contractors across Ohio. Phipps traces its history to about 1921 when Charles E. Phipps began selling train car loads of aggregates for construction use and to Cleveland’s foundries. From the 1930’s to 1984 Melbourne W. Phipps diversified the products Phipps sold, but the company remained focused on providing “Quality Products, Technical Expertise and Trusted Service” to industrial and commercial contractors across northern Ohio. Over the last 20 years Phipps has achieved the distinction of being one of the largest U.S. distributors for Euclid Chemical, Sika, Tremco, BASF, Ardex and other fine manufacturers of concrete accessories and sealants.
- Experienced Technical Product Support Staff
- Product Availability, Inventory
- Customer Loyalty
- Member of the North American cooperative, the Associated Construction Distributors International (ACDI).
- For over 90 years Phipps has been dedicated to provide contractors with—“Quality Products, Technical Expertise and Trusted Service”.