The Chas E. Phipps Tech / SDS Documents system is a search service to product information for the Concrete, Finishes, Masonry and Thermal and Moisture Protection Divisions. All documents are in pdf format and have been compiled from manufacturer websites.
TERMS AND DISCLAIMER: ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM IS DONE SO AT THE USER’S DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY OR CONTENT OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM, WHICH DOCUMENTS MAY BE AMENDED, CORRECTED OR SUPERSEDED FROM TIME-TO-TIME BY THE MANUFACTURER. USERS ARE CAUTIONED TO ALWAYS CONSULT THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER DOCUMENTS. USERS AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR (1) THE CONTENT OF ANY DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR CHANGES IN ANY DOCUMENTS, OR (2) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND/OR COSTS) ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR OTHERWISE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S USE OR VIEWING OF SAID DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM.
Fast Setting, Vertical and Overhead Repair Mortar with High Build Properties
SikaQuick VOH is a fast setting, one component, ready-to-use repair mortar for vertical and overhead applications using specialty cement blends.
Coverage: .44 ft³/bag
Thickness: minimum 1/8", maximum 3" (one layer)
Working Time: Approx 20 minutes Finishing Time: 20-30 minutes
- Minimal time required between lifts.
- Fast finishing time
- Time/labor-saving material; application up to 3 inches on vertical surfaces in one layer
- Easy to use; just add water
- High bond strength ensures excellent adhesion
- High early and ultimate strength
- Increased freeze/thaw durability and resistance to deicing salts
- Suitable for exterior and interior applications.
- Not a vapor barrier
- Overhead thickness up to 2"
- Fiber reinforced and polymer modified
- Contains corrosion inhibitor