The Chas E. Phipps Tech / SDS Documents system is a search service to product information for the Concrete, Finishes, Masonry and Thermal and Moisture Protection Divisions. All documents are in pdf format and have been compiled from manufacturer websites.
TERMS AND DISCLAIMER: ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM IS DONE SO AT THE USER’S DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY OR CONTENT OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM, WHICH DOCUMENTS MAY BE AMENDED, CORRECTED OR SUPERSEDED FROM TIME-TO-TIME BY THE MANUFACTURER. USERS ARE CAUTIONED TO ALWAYS CONSULT THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER DOCUMENTS. USERS AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL THE CHAS E. PHIPPS COMPANY BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR (1) THE CONTENT OF ANY DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR CHANGES IN ANY DOCUMENTS, OR (2) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND/OR COSTS) ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR OTHERWISE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S USE OR VIEWING OF SAID DOCUMENTS ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM.
MasterFlow 648 is an epoxy resin-based precision grout used to secure critical equipment for proper alignment and transmission of static and dynamic loads. With carefully balanced physical properties and excellent resistance to chemical attack, elevated service temperatures, vibration and torque, MasterFlow 648 is formulated for easy installation, with good flow characteristics suitable for pouring or pumping, low dust generation and soap and water cleanup
(Formerly known as 648 CP Plus)
- High early and ultimate strengths for rapid turnaround
- Low-dusting for added worker comfort and safety
- Low creep maintains equipment alignment
- Retains physical properties at elevated temperatures increasing the service range
- Excellent flowability with high bearing area for even load distribution
- Variable fill ratio for desired flowability
- Good chemical resistance
- Resists impact and dampens torque
- Extended working time
- Pumpable for maximum productivity on large grout installations.
- Durable bond to concrete and steel optimizes load transfer
- Precision alignment of compressors, generators, pumps, fans and electric motors
- Pour-back grouting for post-tensioning cables
- Sole plates
- Crane rail grouting
- Grouting of rolling, stamping, grinding, crushing, drawing and finishing mills, forging hammers and other equipment subject to high torque, impact and vibration
- Grouting of wind turbine tower bases
- Grouting of anchors, bars and dowels